Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sexy and Functional

Product: Tuyo
Manufacturer: Big Teaze Toys
Material: Plastic and Silicone

Cleaning: Cleaning for this vibrator is pretty simple – just use a wet wash cloth, some dish soap, and wipe it all down, and again with just plain old water. Make sure to never fully submerge this toy in water while cleaning - it's not waterproof.


It isn’t often that I’m browsing the vibrator section of an online sex toy store and think: holy hell, I have to have that! It just looks so…so…beautiful! The first time I saw the Tuyo I couldn’t help but marvel its appearance – there is simply nothing else quite like it out there. It screams luxury, and I knew I had to add it to my collection. Just looking at it had me excited, let alone actually using it!


The great thing about the Tuyo is the overall presentation of it – it comes in a beautiful satin lined box that almost resembles a really large jewelry box that is perfect for storing the Tuyo permanently. The packaging and instructional booklet that accompanies it is tasteful and simple with no images or graphics demonstrating it in use. I’m a big fan of tasteful packaging, so this is always a HUGE plus for me.

The Tuyo is mostly plastic with only a small band of silicone running down the middle. This band is largely there to give you something to hold onto, since wet plastic can slip away from you if you aren’t careful. And that’s another interesting feature about the Tuyo – it’s a ball, so unlike other vibrators that have too large/small of handles and are just generally uncomfortable to hold, the Tuyo is actually incredibly easy to handle, mostly because, well, it rests in your entire hand. It's length and diameter are around 3" each, so it comfortably fills the majority of your hand, and it's weight (around 4.8 ounces) is quite comfortable for one-handed use

I first sat down with the Tuyo with little expectation in terms of its vibrational strength or power. It was one of the first vibrators I had ever purchased, and it was a hell of a far cry from the little silver bullet I used daily. I was happily surprised by the stimulation – it’s such a broad vibration that ripples across the entire genital region. With my other vibrators it’s often easy to forget about the labia, the mons, and the perineum and to just go straight for the clitoris. With the Tuyo it’s nearly impossible to avoid these sensitive areas simply due to the sheer size of it, and it's definitely a welcome quality.

The only thing that feels slightly off is the use of the one button control. That one little button turns the Tuyo on, cycles through the various pulsing levels, and turns it off. I often find myself switching back and forth between two levels on other vibrators, and was a little disappointed that the Tuyo just doesn’t work that way – you literally have to go through all the other functions (and turn it off and on again) in order to get to the level before the one you were initially on. This can be a pain especially compared to the ease of multi-button vibrators, but it’s an obvious tradeoff, and probably a necessary one. It would be a hundred times more annoying to have to locate and handle multiple buttons on the rounded surface, and I can just imagine it getting all turned around and not knowing which button was which anyway. It's a slight annoyance, but it's not nearly enough of one to make me not use it.

The Tuyo comes out to play whenever RS and I are engaging in more sensual sex – it’s definitely not the kind of vibrator we use during our rougher play where stronger, more direct stimulation is desired. This type of stimulation does however have its place in our bedroom, and comes out of the toy box at least once a week.

I don’t want to simply pay for a quality product, I want to SEE that quality every time I look at it. The Tuyo is a great addition to our collection, and definitely stands out against all of our other toys - there is simply nothing that even remotely resembles it. It’s great for sensual sex, and even when I’m alone I have the urge to light candles and play soft sexy music while I cuddle in with the Tuyo instead of just plopping down and getting off with my pants still half-on.



product picture
Discreet massager by Big Teaze Toys
Material: Silicone / Plastic
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:


No comments:

Post a Comment